From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.1.rc0
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 22:48:32 GMT
+1 (non-binding). I did the following checks:

-[Y] Are release files in correct location?
-[Y] Do release files have the word incubating in their name?
-[Y] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
-[Y] Does DISCLAIMER file exist?
-[Y] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
-[Y] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
-[Y] Is the NOTICE year correct?
-[Y] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or NOTICE?
-[Y] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?

-sz