From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Superset 0.32.0 based on Superset 0.32.0 RC2
Date Sat, 18 May 2019 04:02:36 GMT
HI,

> I replaced the babytux image by one I got here
> https://pixabay.com/vectors/toddlers-babies-children-303904/, now how do I
> expose the license for the image?

Assuming the license is compatible you would add the text of the license (or if it is long
a pointer to a file containing the text) in the LICENSE file.

I think the license is this? [1] While “free" it does contain some restrictions beyond what
the ALv2 allows. It’s not listed as a category A or B license [2] so IMO it would be best
to ask legal discuss to see if it’s OK to use it.

It might be easer to find another image under a compatible license e.g public domain / CC0
[4] or CC BY-SA 4.0 [3].

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://pixabay.com/service/license/