From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Draft Incubator report for May
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 16:30:37 GMT
Hi -

It seems that the report has been finalized. I had a comment in response to Justin’s notes
regarding CDN testing for MxNet and ECharts.

A third party provider is being used for these Anycast CDNs. Nothing to file for the ASF.

Regards,
Dave

> On May 5, 2019, at 3:21 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The May report covering what happen in April is up. I just need to fill in the releases,
as always feedback welcome and \if anyone want to add some more detail or anything I may of
missed please go ahead. [1] It will be submitted to the board on Wednesday 8th.