From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Generating + formatting the Board report from the website?
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 09:45:47 GMT
Hi,

> Do you then mean to run "fold -w 76 cat -s" on the formatted Markdown
> to prepare it for the Board report?

Yes, as your experiment is still of use. Someone somewhere is still going to view it in text
form.

It’s still unclear to me how Whimsy will render this, guess we find out when we submit it?

> That seems to work fine as the basic formatting is now clean.

Going on precious experience I still expect to be a fair amount of hand editing after that
to fix things. It usually takes an hour of my time.

Thanks,
Justin