From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Missing Mentors
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 04:36:17 GMT
Hi,

> I am twice on the report of I am one of the 13.  I can't figure out how to
> read this report very well.

You’re fine, the 13 people I extracted from this I’ve not listed anywhere public. They
probably know who they are and hopefully decide what best for their podlings if they are not
being active.

I think the biggest take away is last time we look at this I think there was 70 odd mentors
flagged as potentially missing. This is a huge improvement aver last time, and possibly shows
that mentors are being more engaged and active.

The report has some limitations:
- It’s parsed from the incubator reports so it can only go off what text is in that.
- Som times it’s not 100% correct
- The podlings are listed form oldest to newest left to right.
- Orange mean you missed a sign-off, blue you signed off the report.
- It includes podlings that have graduated
- It includes people who are no longer mentors.

Having dates of sign-offs would probably help and  would separating current podlings from
graduated one and indicating where some one is no longer a mentor,

Thanks,
Justin