From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.14.2 [RC1]
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 23:01:27 GMT
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and license correct
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTCE ok
- all source file have ASF headers
- no unexpected binary files (but see below)
- can compile from source

There is one minor license issue jquery 1.11.1 includes MIT licensed sizzle.js and that should
be mentioned in LICENSE.

I not you included a minified version of jquery in the releasee, some people consider this
to be to compiled code and not allowed in a source release. You might want to consider changing
this and/or adding the un-minified version so it's contents are clearer. This also hid the
minor LICENSE issue mentioned above.

If anyone is wondering how I found this I just know it from looking at previous releases containing
jQuery.

Thanks,
Justin