From Julian Feinauer <jfeina...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft incubator report
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 08:18:24 GMT
Hi Justin,

thanks for the report. I agree with all thats listed there, but theres one passage which I
dont understand or which makes me think... it is:

Having a smaller IPMC was discussed, it was suggested that anyone not
signed up to the private list be removed from the IPMC. This was looked
into and people who make infrequent contributors are still helpful and make
useful contributions. What seems less helpful in some cases is involvement
of non-IPMC members on this list.

The last sentence indicates that non-IPMC members should not involve on this list? Is this
the case?
For me it reads like we as non-IPMC members should calm down on this list. Is this so?

Julian

On 2019/04/07 02:11:37, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Draft report is up here [1] and it will be submitted on Wednesday  April 10th.
>
> A lot happened in March so I may of missing something and it may need a little more detail
in places, if you think thins is the case please go ahead and make changes. As always any
if you have any feedback please provide it. Dave if you want to add more info to the new clutch
report, and Bertand if you want to any more info on the cookbook page please go ahead.