From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Wiki spring clean
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 13:47:47 GMT
On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 at 01:14, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’ve went through and organised teh incubator wiki a little;
> - Reports page have been organised user [1]. Some are missing I’ve raise an INFRA JIRA
for this.
> - A lot off pages can be deleted I’ve moved these to “To Delete” [2]
> - People have been moved to [3]. I think the majority of these can be deleted.
> - Pages of historical interest I’ve moved to here [4]
> - Proposals I’ve moved to here [5]
> - I’ve updated the front page to remove outdated information and fix the report table
but more could be done here.

> It still needs a little clean up. If anyone notices any other missing pages please speak
up. Please feel free to update or point out anything that is duplicated elsewhere or is out
of date.

Note that the conversion tool does not copy attachments (INFRA-18237)

There were a few in the Incubator Wiki; I added those I found to the SVN dump.
These may need adding to Confluence.
Here is the list of references I found in the source text:

DrillProposal.txt:The requirement and design documents are currently
stored in MapR Technologies' source code repository. They will be
checked in as part of the initial code dump. Check out the
LibcloudImages.txt:[[attachment:libcloud-images-diagram.png]]
SDAPProposal.txt:{{attachment:image001.png}}
SDAPProposal.txt:{{attachment:sdap.png}}
SensSoftProposal.txt:{{attachment:userale_figure_1.png}}
SensSoftProposal.txt:{{attachment:userale_figure_2.png}}
SensSoftProposal.txt:{{attachment:userale_figure_3.png}}
SensSoftProposal.txt:{{attachment:userale_figure_4.png}}
SensSoftProposal.txt:{{attachment:userale_figure_5.png}}
SensSoftProposal.txt:{{attachment:userale_figure_6.png}}