From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Superset 0.32.0 based on Superset 0.32.0 RC2
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 03:23:19 GMT
Hi

In Justin's checked list, you hope the community to confirm at least for
this first release.
1. Missing licensing  information
2. Source release may contained compiled code

And add `incubating` in the name.
Please make sure doesn't include the license against Apache 2.0,

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 于2019年4月26日周五 上午10:49写道: