From Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling use of StackOverflow
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2019 15:29:03 GMT
I am aware. I'd say it doesn't (or shouldn't) apply in this case. Nobody is
taking a library out of SO and putting it into a project -- they don't have
such a thing. Reading a generic answer how to do something from a 5-line
code snippet, and then applying the (derivative) learning should not be an
issue.