From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache NetBeans (incubating) as a TLP
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 07:59:28 GMT
Here is where we're discussing this now (again) on the dev mailing list,
with some concrete ideas:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f7943e7e3000acd3aacb79b5ebfc874c1b0cfc80246aecb83c5b028c@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

But, I do not see this as a blocker for graduation. Unless someone corrects
me.

Gj