From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Superset 0.32.0 based on Superset 0.32.0 RC2
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:48:33 GMT
Hi Justin

The CC-BY 4.0 is included in both NOTICE and LICENSE due to

"
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate
if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests
the licensor endorses you or your use."

Is that is misinterpretation then?

Do you consider the GeoJSON not to be binary? (In ./countries)

Cheers
Bolke

Sent from my iPhone

> On 26 Apr 2019, at 16:05, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> The GIS data is under CC BY 4.0 see here:
>>
>> Hence the reference to this license.
>
> Which should be in LICENSE not NOTICE but not a major issue.
>
>> According to https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html it is fine to include this in
binary form (whether it can be as part of a source release I leave that up to you, it’s
a bit of a grey area to me in this case).