From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][LAZY][IP CLEARANCE] Sling Journal-based Content Distribution
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 07:38:31 GMT
Hi Justin,

On Tue, 2019-04-09 at 10:31 +1000, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I note all the headers state "Licensed to the Apache Software
> Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements.”
> when this is possibly not (yet) the case. Have the original source
> headers been removed?

Yes, the original source headers have been replaced. This was done to
satisfy the following item in the Copyright section of the IP clearance
doc:

Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
updated to reflect the new ASF copyright: done, all source code files
have the ASF header in the supplied archive.

Thanks,

Robert