From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Podling Status Files and an Improvement Plan
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 18:20:08 GMT
Hi -

I spent quite a bit of time documenting all the podling status and clutch analysis process
currently available from the Incubator. There was a partial migration of some data to a format
that could be in Whimsy.

For now I added this to the incubator.git at the top level. Feel free to edit and make suggestions.

https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/master/IMPROVEMENT_PLAN.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/master/IMPROVEMENT_PLAN.md>

I don’t yet have a recommendation for reporting for when the MOIN wiki will be decommissioned.

This connects with Bertrand’s Cookbook work. There are several checklists on the current
somewhat archaic podling status pages that should be moved over.

Since the plan depends on moving status UX to Whimsy I will to take it to dev@whimsical tomorrow
for further discussion.

Regards,
Dave