From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: May 2019 report timeline
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2019 14:17:18 GMT
Hi Justin,

> On Apr 20, 2019, at 3:05 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> H,
>
> So this is the only date you want to change:
>>  1. PME + 5 days - Podling reports due by end of day
>
> My concern with that is that will it give mentors and the IPMC  time to review and sign
off?

My concern with the original dates is that as written, there is only one day for the podling
to prepare the report.

End of reporting period: April 30. Report due: May 1.

I'd relax this just a bit (two days) and shorten the Mentor review by two days.

> Currently we get one or two reports a month that fail to get signify and a number of
podling do things at the last minutes. If we reduce the number of days for sign off we risk
having more reports not being signed off. What do others think?

I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish with the time line. But I think tweaking it
just a bit to allow more time for the podling to collect month-end data and collaborate on
the report makes sense.

Craig

> Thanks,
> Justin