From jus...@classsoftware.com
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Superset 0.32.0 based on Superset 0.32.0 RC2
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 07:45:09 GMT
Hi,

> Can I assume that we are doing the right thing now for the CC-BY 4.0 in NOTICE and LICENSE.

You're not :-) but it not a major issue as as I said, it doesn’t need to be fixed in this
release. If files were modified then you might need to list those changes in NOTICE but then
AFAIK it’s not going to be ALv2 compatible.

> On the GeoJSON, these are actually compiled from the shape files that Diva GIS makes
available. So while they are human readable, I would consider these ‘binary’?

Well they not are they and that's the issue. I suggest you ask on legal discuss about this
on what to do and move forward. But there are more serious issues e.g. incubating missing
from name and the font licensing issue that I think also need to be considered.

Thanks,
Justin