From jus...@classsoftware.com
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Superset 0.32.0 based on Superset 0.32.0 RC2
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 08:40:19 GMT
Hi,

> - they are not? I dont follow? How would you suggest making them binary then?

Ask on legal discuss, I don’t think they will be allowed in a source release, but it may
be possible given maps are not likely to change much. Worse case you may have to find some
maps under a different license or ask for them to be relicensed under a more friendly license.

> On the other hand the initial picture you painted seemed quite grim but these issues
can be overcome relatively easy.

All of the issues are easy to fix one way or another, this stuff is hard to get right first
time around, but gets easier.

Thanks,
Justin