From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Incubator Wiki spring clean
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 00:07:08 GMT
Hi,

I’ve went through and organised teh incubator wiki a little;
- Reports page have been organised user [1]. Some are missing I’ve raise an INFRA JIRA for
this.
- A lot off pages can be deleted I’ve moved these to “To Delete” [2]
- People have been moved to [3]. I think the majority of these can be deleted.
- Pages of historical interest I’ve moved to here [4]
- Proposals I’ve moved to here [5]
- I’ve updated the front page to remove outdated information and fix the report table but
more could be done here.

It still needs a little clean up. If anyone notices any other missing pages please speak up.
Please feel free to update or point out anything that is duplicated elsewhere or is out of
date.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Reports