From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 15:26:45 GMT
Hi Sebb

I just send mail in dev@skywalking, just realize you may be not there. This is my reply.

> I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.

Have no clue why :(. Tried multiple times, always fail. But for some, success.

> Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?

Sent two examples to your personal mail.

> Who gets nothing?

They, Dongxue(1151262684@qq.com) and Kai(oracle219@gmail.com), sent mail to private-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org.

But nothing comes back to him, I remember, there should be a confirm mail to subscriber, right?
or moderators like me. I assume you don't get them too.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108