From "DongXue Si(IluckySi)" <1151262...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 03:00:43 GMT
Hi:
I have changed my email name to DongXue Si(IluckySi) <1151262684@qq.com>

发件人: "mck"<mck@semb.wever.org>;
发送时间: 2019年3月5日(星期二) 上午8:08
收件人: "general"<general@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating)
as a TLP(take2))

王凯 Kai Wang,

Please remember to to setup your email name/account so the sender is "王凯 Kai Wang" for
all emails to apache ML.

For those of us that can't read chinese it is too difficult to identify your real name. Adding
your english alias after your chinese name honours your original name and identity (and culture)
while also giving the rest of us the required handle to remember you by.

And if you can remember to keep reminding folk of this as they join the project, it would
be most appreciated and kind.

regards,
Mick