From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans (incubating) parent 1
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 23:44:26 GMT
+1 binding

Checked
1. name includes INCUBATING
2. sha512 exists and checked
3. asc exists and checked
4. source LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER exist
5. pom with Apache header

Also, I spend some time to guess out where[1] the KEY file is. :)
I suggest you could put the link in vote ml, thanks.

Hi Eric
You have enough binding votes now. Sorry for haven't helped you on vote earlier. Have a good
time.

[1] https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/netbeans/KEYS

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108