From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2)
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 06:06:39 GMT
Hi

SkyWalking received all feedbacks from our mentors and committers.
1. Luke Han(mentor) asked for `step down`.
2. All committers accept the `Invitation with condition`[1]

As the result, the new initial PMC members are.

 * Haoyang Liu  (刘浩杨)		<liuhaoyangzz@apache.org>
 * Hongtao Gao  (高洪涛)		<hanahmily@apache.org>
 * Ignasi Barrera				<nacx@apache.org>
 * Mick Semb Wever			<mck@apache.org>
 * Sheng Wu  (吴晟)			<wusheng@apache.org>
 * Shinn Zhang  (张鑫)			<zhangxin@apache.org>
 * Willem Ning Jiang  (姜宁)	<ningjiang@apache.org>
 * Yongsheng Peng  (彭勇升)	<pengys@apache.org>
 * DongXue Si (司冬雪)			<ilucky@apache.org>
 * Jian Tan (谭建)				<tanjian@apache.org>
 * Kai Wang (王凯)				<wangkai@apache.org>
 * Sheng Wang (旺盛)			<wangsheng@apache.org>
 * Yang Bai (柏杨)				<baiyang@apache.org>
 * Yao Wang (王垚)				<ywang@apache.org>
 * Yuntao Li (李运涛)			<liyuntao@apache.org>
 * Zhang Kewei (张科伟)		<zhangkewei@apache.org>
 * Can Li (李璨)          <lican@apache.org>[*]
 * Jiaqi Lin (林嘉绮)      <linjiaqi@apache.org>[*]
 * Jinlin Fu (付金林)      <withlin@apache.org>[*]
 * Lang Li (李浪)          <lilang@apache.org>[*]
 * Wenbin Wang (王文斌)    <wangwenbin@apache.org>[*]
 * Yixiong Cao (曹奕雄)    <caoyixiong@apache.org>[*]

[*] means, they are committers of SkyWalking, and have accepted the PMC invitation with condition.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8a63bf68fc2f80c3bdb76414c57b8d79f517310cd5adb7904b23dca2@%3Cprivate.skywalking.apache.org%3E

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108