From "Mick Semb Wever" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2)
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 11:12:20 GMT

> The cookies in the moderator mails expire after a few days.

This example was all done today. Numerous attempts have been made.

> It also means that the person is aware that the private@ list is
> something they need to follow.

Not getting any response at all is not an indication of whether the list exist of not, unfortunately.

Anyway… to the thread's discussion: every PPMC received an invitation (per Apache template)
; I interpret it as they SHOULD be subscribed rather than MUST, and I'm curious as to whether
how many of the TLPs are actually enforcing this among their pmc, if any. It's an interesting
discussion… but I'm not entirely convinced it's an accurate shortcoming to whether the podling
is ready for graduation or not.

regards,
Mick