From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [website] Do we still need the Clutch report?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 23:36:20 GMT
Hi Bertrand -

> On Mar 4, 2019, at 11:21 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Bertrand,
>
>> On Mar 4, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was looking at streamlining the incubator.a.o website generation,
>> currently the build script at [1] calls "python3 clutch.py" to build
>> the http://incubator.apache.org/clutch/ page.
>>
>> Is that information still useful considering how our workflows have
>> evolved over time?
>
> Let’s more fully investigate the clutch process … I think clutch.py is using a database
created by clutch…

Clutch must be run. A lot depends on it. Particularly reporting, but also podling status and
history.

It might be more useful looking at which columns of data are still useful on the clutch page
and also follow up by converting clutch and project main pages to the new jBake format.

Here is what is on incubator.apache.org/clutch: <http://incubator.apache.org/clutch:>

We can drop the Sponsor column - it is always Incubator.