From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 15:26:21 GMT
On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 14:49, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 12:11, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sheng@foxmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Sebb
> >

> > I just sent confirm `private-tc.1551700751.baimfhedlialniklhnho-Allen.Wang.123=outlook.com@skywalking.apache.org`
requested by Yao Wang again.
> > Still fail, 6 times just today
>
> I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.
>
> By the way, the email address such as the confirmation mail above
> contains a cookie which means it can be sent by anyone (not just
> moderators), so is best not shared on a public list.
>
> Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?

Your mail program seems to be adding some text to the reply address, e.g.

To: "=?gb18030?B?...etc..?=" <private-list@skywalking.apache.org>

(You can see that in the second email you forwarded to me)

I think that is what is causing ezmlm to reject your emails.

Please ensure you copy the reply address exactly as provided in the
email from ezmlm.
Or, in the above case, don't add extra characters to the address; it should be:

To: private-list@skywalking.apache.org

> > And for other two PPMC members, Dongxue(1151262684@qq.com) and Kai(oracle219@gmail.com)
> > Get nothing.
>
> Who gets nothing?

> > Sheng Wu
> > Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
> > Twitter, wusheng1108

SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))