From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Whimsy general@ subs check (was: [DISCUSS] introduce "[DISCUSS]" threads for podling non-ASF release candidates)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 12:50:43 GMT
On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 12:33 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> And most probably do not participate. Would asking for those 100 odd
> people to be removed come across as friendly?

I'd be +1 on removing them.  a.) While kindness towards our fellow PMC
members is important, the role of the Incubator is to be friendly to
incoming projects. b.) It's not unkind to our fellow PMC members.  They are
welcome to come back when they're ready.

But I also don't think it's going to solve anything.  Those people aren't
contributing to solutions *or* problems.

Best,
Myrle