From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Learning to edit the incubator website
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:39:29 GMT
Hey all,

In order to publish the additional service offering with respect to release
management, I wanted to edit this page:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

This is my first time editing the incubator website.  I've never used
asciidoc before either.  And that page already has a handful of minor
errors.  So I decided to make my first test run fixing those minor errors.
I cloned from, and committed and pushed to
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator.git master.

What's the next step to get my changes published?  Do we have documentation
for this somewhere?

Best Regards,
Myrle