From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whimsy general@ subs check (was: [DISCUSS] introduce "[DISCUSS]" threads for podling non-ASF release candidates)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 12:59:58 GMT
If only some people are like me they joined to support a specific podling
by giving their +1 on a vote. I did the same, then went silent for a year
or so and am only now starting to get interested in the Incubator workings
again.

Maybe if we could change the requirements on binding votes for podling
proposals we wouldn't need as many people in the IPMC?
As far as I know every member can become IPMC member. So if we change the
rules that every member vote is binding (whether or not they are in the
IPMC) people wouldn't need to join the club.