From Ovilia <oviliazh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 4.2.1 (release candidate 3)
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 06:21:47 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for the email.

I checked the release checklist and regulations about NOTICE [1], and I'm
still wondering what's wrong with the NOTICE file.
Is it related to third-party libraries?

[1] http://apache.org/legal/resolved.html#required-third-party-notices

On 2019/03/12 07:41:37, Justin Mclean <j...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,>
>
> I notice there was feedback given in the last vote of ECharts that has
not been addressed. (Hint look at the NOTICE file.)>

> I also suggest that you use the check list here [1], or come up with your
own, so you don’t miss obvious things, even if they are very minor :-)>