From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cava] Suitable name search - choosing a name
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:36:57 GMT
On 3/19/2019 8:19 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> What is somewhat funny is that the "SkyWalking" podling is on the cusp of graduation.
:)

I would say that's irrelevant.  Skywalking is a term that is from the
iron workers from ~100 years ago.  Obi-wan, however, is likely unique
and defendable to the Star Wars works.

Was Skywalking able to get a mark? They have TM on their logo.  However,
I would say the possibility people will use Star Wars references with
Skywalking is relevant and should be warned to them.

Regrds,
KAM