From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2)
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 07:42:14 GMT
Hi,

I’m still not 100% sure that this project its ready to graduate. Looking at the roster [1]
only 1/2 the the proposed PMC members are signed up to the projects private list. Some of
the people suggested have limited interaction on the mailing list(s)  and in a couple of cases
have never sent an email to them that I can find. How was this PMC list determined and where
was this discussed? Perhaps the roster needs to be adjusted in the proposal for it to be accepted
by the IPMC? What do others think?

Thanks,
Justin

1.  https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/skywalking