From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2)
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 21:14:35 GMT
Hi,

> I think the question is not "Is SkyWalking ready to graduate" but "Is the proposed PMC
list accurate”.

Well the graduation was put off last time because the project was not correctly recognising
merit, and they have fixed that by voting more folks but but if they are not active then I’m
not sure what has been fixed. It seems this could be a symptom of the same problem? But  I
did also say "Perhaps the roster needs to be adjusted in the proposal for it to be accepted
by the IPMC?”

Out of interest do we know who those 4 or 5 people work for (or the rest of the proposed PMC
members)? It’s good to have a PMC consisting of people from different companies.

Thanks,
Justin