From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Dubbo's documentation on preparing for an Apache release
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:57:15 GMT
Thanks for sharing. This document could help a lot.
I think Zipkin learn from it. SkyWalking has similar one.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Huxing Zhang <huxing@apache.org>
Date: Tue,Feb 26,2019 5:53 PM
To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Dubbo's documentation on preparing for an Apache release

Hi community,

Recently the Dubbo project has summarized a document[1] of how to
prepare for an Apache release. Given the recent discussion happening
on the list, I think it might be helpful for other projects to get
some knowledge about how to prepare for an Apache release.

Until now the Dubbo projects has made 8 releases, by 5 different
release managers. The documentation did a lot of help.

As projects may be different so the documentation may not be applied
to all the projects.

Please correct me if anything is wrong in the documentation.

[1] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/blog/prepare-an-apache-release.html
--
Best Regards!
Huxing