From Dave Grove <dgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Composer (incubating) 0.10.0
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:00:30 GMT

The voting is closed and has passed with 3 +1, 1 +0, and no -1 votes.

+1 Bertrand Delacretaz, Kevin McGrail, Justin McLean
+0 Sheng Wu

Justin noted that the end year in the notice file should be updated to 2019 in the next release;
this has been fixed in master and will be correct in the next release.

Sheng Wu had a comment about the sha512 file in the folder being wrong, which I did not understand.
 If you could follow up with me I would like to understand why you had a problem verifying
the signature since at least 5 other people between this vote and the Podling vote on our
dev list reported they were able to verify the signature.

Thanks to all for you help;  I will be posting the release files to the dist server and making
a formal announcement to our community later today.

--dave