From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil (incubating) 2.3.0-rc1
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 20:23:36 GMT
Hi Craig,

Sent from my iPhone

back to the location: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/daffodil/KEYS <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/daffodil/KEYS>

for KEYS is https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/daffodil/KEYS <https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/daffodil/KEYS>

> The dist.apache.org url is not for public use.

Thanks for the friendly reminder. I’ll need to flag for follow up with some podlings where
I may have given incorrect advice.

Cheers,
Dave

> Craig
>
>>    (b) Discuss vendor specific tests that are name *ibm* and *tresys* on dev@daffodil.
I think it would help community building to have something more feature specific, but I could
be wrong.
>> (2) Rat Check passes.
>> (3) All Signatures pass.
>> (4) All Checksums pass.
>> (5) LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER look good. (MSI was not checked. I do not have
a windows machine available.)
>> (6) Compiles
>> (7) sbt test “runs”. I did have a large number of OOM and other errors and they
took over 3 hours to run on a MacBook Pro with the latest macOS.