From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Changes to Website and Marking As Obsolete SVN Version of Incubator Website
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:37:36 GMT
Hi -

I’ve been reviewing the incubator’s svn repository. In order to avoid confusion I am going
to add README.txt files to directories (eg. [1]) which are now obsolete, but not obviously
so.

I’ve been doing so since there is no documentation on maintaining the content/podling/${podling}.yml
files which are used by Whimsy to display licensing progress. I see now that in the git repos
[2] that mentor.ad and website.ad will need to be updated.

I’m planning to look at this next week and am giving the community a heads up. If there
are suggestions for these and other changes to these pages then let me know.

Regards,
Dave

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/guides <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/guides>
[2] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator.git;a=summary <https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator.git;a=summary>