From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Permission to print a PLC4X stand for being displayed at conferences?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 19:21:15 GMT
Hehe,

We were discussing our timeframe for asking to become a tlp ... Perhaps it's easier to start
that process ;-)

But thanks for your input, I forwarded it to our marketing department.

Chris

Outlook f?r Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:39:20 PM
To: Incubator General
Subject: Re: Permission to print a PLC4X stand for being displayed at conferences?

Hi Chris,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 6:23 AM Christofer Dutz
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> ...I just wanted to ask, if it is ok that my company produces a rollup display for the
Apache PLC4X...

Promotion of our projects is great as long as it's clear that they are
Apache projects!

I think it's best to ask press@ as there are restrictions on what
incubating projects can do.

Before doing that I would add a visible Apache logo that's not much
smaller than the PLC4X name - maybe at the bottom, with a trademarks
disclaimer in small print?

Disclaimer like the one at the bottom of https://sling.apache.org/  -
"Apache Sling, Sling, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache
Sling project logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation."
- which IMO should also be at the bottom of https://plc4x.apache.org/

-Bertrand