From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Apache ODF Toolkit (retired) migration to TDF
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:35:05 GMT
Hi -

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17810

> 2. adding a pointer from the ASF website
>   https://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html to the new
>   TDF website for the project, such that people looking for it still
>   find the active project:

Where do you want the link to point? Is it https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit ? Please confirm
and I’ll make the change.

>    - perhaps also adjusting other references, e.g. README in the
> 	  code repo archive at
> 	  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/trunk/README.txt <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/trunk/README.txt>

I’ll ask INFRA to do so once I know the link.

> 	- or are all those resources not preserved beyond a transition
> 	  period?

These will be preserved.

> 3. if bugtracker, mailing list archives and the like are _not_
>   preserved or archived somewhere - if TDF could get a copy of at
>   least the public part of that data for some continuity in
>   development?

The bug tracker is read only and is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ODFTOOLKIT <https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ODFTOOLKIT>
Public email archives are here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-dev/ <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-dev/>
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-users/ <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-users/>
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-commits/ <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-commits/>

> 4. adding a pointer on the github repository
>   https://github.com/apache/odftoolkit to point to the new git
>   repository at https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit (if not removed
>   anyway at some stage)

We can probably make the same README changes as to the svn repos.

Regards,
Dave