From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Mentor review of releases was: [VOTE] Release Apache DLab (incubating) 2.1
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 21:02:31 GMT
I think this is a good opportunity for me to suggest:

As part of mentorship, review of releases is a requirement.

This vote passed in the podling with zero votes from mentors.

There is no evidence that I could find in the podling vote thread that anyone actually reviewed
the release artifacts. The only comments that I could find were:

+1

I really do not want to be confrontational or call out this specific podling's mentors. But
it's not the first time that significant issues were found after the podling dev vote.

Craig

> On Feb 27, 2019, at 9:31 AM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Jason. Will work with team to help follow up with the release
> artifacts
>
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 1:52 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Thanks a lot for pointing us to issues we have currently.
>>
>> If you need a hand with anything or have any questions just ask.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Justin

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org