From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Draft incubator report
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 23:41:23 GMT
Hi,

> I respectfully request that you edit the following to make it less alarming and remove
any implication that the IPMC cannot handle our duties.

I don’t read that implication there, this is quite factual all of the project had issues
with unapproved releases that had gone unnoticed. I’ll see what I can do as all of the situations
are being dealt with I’ll remove “The bard may need to be involved”. Usually the report
only covers the period up to the last day of the month, anything beyond that really belongs
in the next report.

> ECharts has a huge number of pre-Apache releases I have provided guidance today.

And they also have a number of RCs still listed and versions 4.0.4 and 4.03 and 4.0.2 and
perhaps 4.0.0 added after then entered incubation that I can’t find a vote for.

Thanks,
Justin