From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release checklist application
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 07:34:07 GMT
Hi Justin,

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 5:47 PM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hopefully everyone is familiar with the incubator checklist that was created a few months
back [1]

Very good guide, I will forward to Dubbo community and try it out in
the upcoming release vote.

> I run into a company called Safety Culture [2] that does an online/mobile compliance
application and repurposed it to use the incubator release check list. It works quite nicely
and may be a useful tool when checking releases. Coincidentally an IPMC member Brett Porter
currently works there and is willing to help out. Hopefully we can get access to a wider audience,
but currently if you want to take a look just ask and I’ll grant you access.

I'd like to try out this tool. Would you please grant me the access?

> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> 1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/IncubatorReleaseChecklist
> 2. https://safetyculture.com