From Markus Weimer <wei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Apache TVM
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:20:32 GMT
On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 9:36 AM Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > What I can do instead is to restructure the proposal to have PPMC to
> > include mentors and the PMC members from TVM.
> > And the rest of committers from TVM will invited from VOTE from PPMC.

Yes, that is what I should have done in the final edits of the Proposal,
but did not do. This is how all other incubator projects I've been in have
done it: PPMC is mentors + leaders / founders / members of the inbound
project. For TVM, the most appropriate thing is to have the PPMC be mentors
+ TVM's current PMC.

If we agree on that, I'd like to make the change in the proposal, and leave
the vote open.

Thanks for spotting this, Henry!

Markus