From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc3
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 03:47:03 GMT
+1 binding

Verified
- Release files in correct location
- Release files have the word incubating in their name
- Digital signature and hashes correct
- DISCLAIMER file exist
- LICENSE and NOTICE files exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE text correct
- Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or NOTICE
- License information is not mentioned in NOTICE
- All source files have ASF headers
- Contents of the release match with what's tagged in version control
- No unexpected binary files in the release

Non verified
- NOTICE year not correct, unfortunate it was updated when the release was
cut again
Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
- Was not able to compile.  Stopped after 10 min, is
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/versions/master/install/build_from_source.html
right place to look?  Instructions could be clearer

Good work fixing the licensing.

Mike