From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Training into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 10:11:37 GMT
Hi Lars,

Thank you for proposing and driving this topic.

Surely, we can wait, but I'm absolutely sure more committers gives a
greater variety of technical visions. Moreover, we didn't change anything
essential in the proposal. I'm pretty sure a number of contributors may and
will come later.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov