From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the case of the maven wrapper
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 05:29:31 GMT
To help others participate, here is the original thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8e9b5ec9b8fcc14427bee4dc64f4db7692b787e6349ed348b983d914@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Here is the part about the file in question:
> Should this file have an ASF header? [2] Where did it originally come from? Answer to
this question may mean that some changes to LICENSE and HEADER are required.
> 2. .mvn/wrapper/MavenWrapperDownloader.java

My goal is to verify that Justin's attention to detail matches what
experience IPMC, and more importantly what Apache desires when
applying their policy. In that manner, I really want to hear from
projects who are willing to change their own code each time Justin
asks an incubator project to do that. Of course, unrelated feedback is
also good!

-A