From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Unomi to TLP
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 12:42:30 GMT
Hello all,

This VOTE is closed and passes.  It was open for 14 days (mostly
because of PNS search).

I'll create a separate RESULT thread for the voting details but here's
the summary :

+1 x 17
+1 (binding) x 10
+1 (non-binding) x 7

Thanks, everyone for helping Apache Unomi reach this great milestone.

Regards,
  Serge...

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:31 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Daniel for replying so quickly, greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>   Serge...
>
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:25 AM Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > +1 - still in brussels, so lagging behind on email :)
> >
> > On 04/02/2019 11.10, Serge Huber wrote:
> > > Hello Daniel,
> > >
> > > I'd like to close the vote soon but as you voted -1 because of the
> > > lack of PNS we need your new vote.
> > >
> > > For your information, here's the completed and accepted PNS [1].
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >    Serge Huber.
> > >
> > > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-161

It has