From leerho <lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache DataSketches
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 18:54:57 GMT
Forgive me I am a newbie, but there has got to be a better way to post a
document that everyone can see and allow it to be updated without having to
resend it as raw text.  I have an easier to read version of the proposal as
a Google doc where I could post the link, but I sense that that is a no-no
in this community.  Any suggestions?

Lee.