incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: Renaming repos and security concerns
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 22:59:12 GMT

> We need to make sure that pre-Apache releases whether source or binary are treated in
a fair way.

As long are they are not in after the date of incubation and clearly marked I see no issues.

> An über-comment - let’s be exceedingly careful with time limits for “compliance”.

What do you suggest? If a podling is not following ASF release policy how long do we give
them to fix that? IMO if the podling is dealing with it then all is OK, but we can’t wait
for months while that is happening.

> I think it would be good to finalize proposed policies from master copies on the wiki.

Here you go. Feel free to edit. [1]


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message