From Hans-Peter Zorn <hz...@inovex.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Training (incubating) Proposal
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 09:56:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have been creating training material for various big data apache projects (mostly Apache
Spark) for the last five years and we would like to contribute those. I for myself have not
been directly involved with the ASF directly, however I have been contributing to some open
source projects in the past.  We have been in discussion about this with Lars Francke and
Sören Liebau the last weeks.  Currently most of the material we have is powerpoint and zeppelin
notebooks at the moment but learning on how to make this more collaboration friendly format-wise
would be one thing we would like to see in this project.

Kind regards,
Hans-Peter