From Bohdan Hliva <Bohdan_Hl...@epam.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DLab (incubating) 2.1
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:19:37 GMT
Hi,

Thanks a lot for pointing us to issues we have currently.

Will fix it asap.

> On Feb 27, 2019, at 04:26, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry but I’m also -1 (binding) as there is a number of issues here, there’s compiled
code in the release, the LICENSE and NOTICE files need some work and the source files don’t
have ASF headers.

> It would be good to talk to your mentors about how to fix these issues. This release
check list may also help you [4] as might this page [5].

> I also notice that none of your mentors voted on this release on your dev list, it probably
a good idea to get at least one of them to check the release before bringing it to the IPMC
for voting.

> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - signature and hashes fine
> - DISCLAIMER exists
> - LICENSE is missing a lot of info
> - NOTICE incorrectly includes license information and look like it’s listing dependancies
rather than what included in the release as if it did it would includes software that is not
compatible with the ALv2 license (CCDL is Category B)